Selling a property in Spain
Our ample experience in selling a property in Spain ensures this potentially stressful process goes smoothly and is hassle-free for you, even in complex transactions. We look out for your interests, ensure you avoid any possible pitfalls and keep you informed at every stage of the process.
1. We protect your interests; selling a property in Spain is a complex process. We manage every aspect of the sale on your behalf, consulting with you and taking the appropriate action at every stage so you know exactly what to expect and are fully informed of the progress of the sale.
2. A comprehensive sales service: Our experience and expertise means we are fully equipped to deal with any unexpected complications or complex negotiations that may arise during the sale. Our specialised tax advisors provide assistance with all related tax issues, including the all-important capital gains tax.
Our selling service includes:
- Reviewing your title deed and ensuring it is properly executed.
- Contacting the bank to cancel any remaining mortgages.
- Drawing up and signing a private contract on your behalf.
- Managing all taxes and costs associated with the sale.
- Drafting of a power of attorney to assist you in the final completion before a notary.
- Claiming back the 3% capital gains tax retention where appropriate.
- Preparing and filing local council documents.
We understand what a big decision buying a property in Spain is and how stressful it can be, especially in a foreign country. We are here to make the experience a positive one for you. We look out for your interests, ensure you avoid any possible pitfalls and keep you informed at every stage of the process.